Booking regular pet grooming appointments for your dog doesn’t just keep them pretty, it keeps them happy and healthy. Here are some of the benefits of dog grooming:
- Grooming maintains a healthy coat and skin
- Regular nail trims not only help keep the nails short but helps reinforce healthy foot structure and posture, and reduces the risk of infection
- Your pet will look and smell great
- Regular visits may result in early detection of issues with ears, skin, teeth and more
- Shiny, healthy and properly brushed coats will shed less
- The use of the right grooming products. Like humans, dogs also have different needs.
- Applying the proper massage techniques. These includes stimulating their circulatory system and eliminating any stressors.
- Emotional health. Dogs in good physical shape are happier than those in poor condition.
At Kritter Kastle, our main goal is to offer your dog a safe, stress-free experience. Our trained groomers are very attentive to each individual dog’s needs and allow frequent rest breaks if the dog requires it.
Kritter Kastle is now serving Fond Du Lac, Green Lake, Rosendale, Oshkosh, Ripon areas and more! Have a question? Give us a call 1 (920) 872-1166